This course provides a detailed overview of how values and ethics apply in your organisation – and how they should apply from a legal and policy perspective.
The workshop has two aims: to communicate and instil your company’s values and policies, and to provide participants with a framework for identifying, analysing and resolving ethical dilemmas at work.
This course will teach participants how apply critical thinking skills when encountering a problem, practical tips and workable solutions.
- how a carefully formulated set of values drives the decision-making process at every level within the organisation
- how do these values translate to you?
- acting with integrity so that professional and ethical decisions can be made
- applying critical thinking skills to help you come to an ethical decision
- the relationship between values, governance and ethics
- look into what frameworks can be been adopted to better understand how the decision-making process works
The length of this workshop will be tailored to match the training needs of your organisation. We recommend a minimum of 2.5 hours to include time for participants to ask questions to further develop their understanding.