Salt Adaptive Product Update
The following list of upgrades will be included on the 28th June 2019 Production release for Salt Adaptive:
Security and performance improvements of the backend of Salt via GHC compiler upgrade
- Improved page load times throughout application
Support for 11 new languages bringing the total to 19 supported languages:
|Bahasa Indonesian||Chinese (Simplified)|
Administrator console front end rebuild
Classic (v1) and Modern (v2) Dashboards will be available until the v2 transition is complete. Phase 1 of v2 UI upgrade consists of:
- New Dashboard
- Language support
- Ability to rollover Analytics button to show a summary of course statistics without clicking through to actual analytics
- Full update of analytics graphing and performance.
- Export charts to PDF
- Improved page load times for large organisations
Light Edit vs Edit
- Ability to permission a User with Light Edit and/or Full Edit mode
- New Course Author console
- Introduction of full WYSIWYG when editing any content element of a course
- Significant improvements when creating and editing courses using a familiar WYSIWYG editor
- Course HTML migrator – converts an original course to HTML format
To access the new v2 Dashboard please select the button titled: Try Out New Version!
Please contact your Account Manager or Client Services Manager should you have any questions or if you have any feedback regarding this release.
Salt Compliance Team
Product Support: AU: 1800 676 011 | NZ: 0800 629 691 | SG: 800 852 3070 | INT: +61 2 8823 4103