The Banking Executive Accountability Regime (BEAR) imposes significant accountability obligations on Authorised Deposit taking Institutions. The amended Banking Act provisions target
senior executives and impose significant penalties for a failure to comply with the BEAR transparency and accountability obligations administered by the Australian Prudential
Regulation Authority (APRA).
Who is this training for?
This training applies to all individuals classed as an “Accountable Person” in your organisation. It will also be useful to your staff involved in administering the BEAR.
- What is the Banking Executive Accountability Regime and its purpose?
- How your organisation will be held accountable as a whole
- Your organisation’s key personnel obligations
- Specific accountable persons’ accountability obligations
- In what circumstances is it necessary to communicate with APRA?
- Requirements relating to executives’ variable remuneration
- Standards of conduct
For more information download the brochure.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com