GRC Solutions is running a professional development course on Responsible Managers of Australian Credit Licensees.
The session will focus on the obligations under the Australian Credit Licensee regime and a high level review of obligations for responsible lending.
This workshop is designed for Responsible Managers, Compliance Officers, and other Senior Managers operating within the Australian consumer credit environment.
Key topics include:
- ASIC’s role and the obligations of Responsible Managers
- Emerging issues for Australian Credit Licensees
- Ethics, behavioural standards and expectations of finance professionals
- Responsible lending obligations
- ASIC actions, implications and consequences for Responsible Managers
- Outcomes and impacts of the Royal Commission
*Discounts apply for Compliance Package Subscribers.
Please email Bill Tarrant email@example.com to be invoiced or receive a discount code.
About your facilitator:
Liam O’Brien, Senior Consultant
Liam is a highly regarded risk and compliance expert and workshop presenter. He helps organisations develop a successful risk and compliance program by converting a strategy into an operational program of work. Liam holds a Master of Applied Finance and is currently a Responsible Manager of an AFSL, company director and subject matter expert.