Everyone who goes to work should come home from work safely. But hundreds of people are still seriously injured or die from work-related diseases in New Zealand every year.
Based on the Australian model work health and safetylaws, the new Health and Safety at Work (HSW) Act (2015) emphasises the role of safety leadership and management responsibility in identifying and eliminating risks to workers safety. It also highlights the need for people within a business to cooperate and collaborate with each other to reduce the number of workplace injuries and deaths.
Who should do this training?
This training is suitable for staff at all levels. There are special modules for managers.
Related GRC Solutions Training
- Work Health & Safety (Australia)
- Work Health & Safety for Schools (Australia)
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Mental Health and Wellbeing (Microlearning)
- Psychosocial Hazards
- Module 1: Health and safety at work
- Module 2: Workers’ rights and obligations
- Module 3: Duties of PCBUs
- Module 4: Compliance and enforcement measures
- Module 5: Duties of officers
- Module 6: Health and Safety Representatives and Health and Safety Committees
Do you have a policy or process, or some subject-matter expertise that you would like to add to this course?
Talk to us about ways we can quickly tailor the course to suit your needs.