This training is for staff of businesses worldwide on complying with the international obligations of the European GDPR
The standard of privacy and security of personal information has never been higher. Meeting your General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) obligations isn’t just a matter of compliance, it’s a matter of consumer confidence.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) harmonises privacy law and data processing practice across the EU. But it doesn’t just apply to EU businesses – if you do any business in the EU or collect or use personal information of any individuals located in the EU, you need to comply with the GDPR or you’ll face heavy penalties.
Who should do this training?
This training is suitable for staff at any level of your organisation, especially those who collect or handle personal information, or as a refresher for Data Protection Officers.
Do you have a policy or process, or some subject-matter expertise that you would like to add to this course?
Talk to us about ways we can quickly tailor the course to suit your needs.
For more information on other GRC Solutions' General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Resources:
- Privacy – Covering the Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy Principles
- Privacy for Schools – Covering the Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy Principles as they apply to schools
- Health Privacy – Health businesses collect and maintain sensitive personal information
Australia – Financial Services
- Financial Services Privacy Training – covering the Privacy Act and the Australian Privacy Principles
- Credit Reporting – covering the Credit Reporting Act
- Privacy – New Zealand – covering privacy in New Zealand under the 2020 updates to the law
- Data Protection Singapore – covering the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and also the implications of the GDPR
- Data Protection Malaysia – covering the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and also the implications of the GDPR