The Autumn 2020 Compliance Forums will be replaced by online events.
Compliance Forums provide participants with an opportunity to listen to expert presentations on topical regulatory issues relevant to the retail banking sector.
Proposed Topics include …
- Significant breach reporting reforms
- Design and Distribution Obligations – ASIC’s guidance and what is required over the next 12 months
- Privacy, Credit Reporting, Open Banking – recent developments
- ASIC’s Internal Dispute Resolution guidance and new reporting regime
- New deferred sales regime for add-on insurance, and reforms to the anti-hawking provisions
Please register your interest in the form below.
Michael Funston, Senior Lawyer and Manager @ GRC Solutions
Michael is a Senior Lawyer and Manager with GRC Solutions. Prior to commencing his current employment with GRC Solutions in July 2017, he was manager of the Legal & Compliance business unit of the Customer Owned Banking Association for ten years. Michael will provide his usual round-up of key regulatory developments impacting the mutual sector.